This is a FUN, non-competitive cheerleading program designed for those who want to learn cheerleading, but don’t want to compete. Participants will learn all exciting elements of competitive cheerleading including jumps, cheers, dance, tumbling and stunts. They will start from the very basics and learn how to improve their flexibility and strength, and how to improve the cheerleading elements, all at an easy pace. This is a physical activity, and the participants will learn how to interact as a team and experience individual accomplishments. Participants will be taught a routine which will incorporate all the elements learned during the session, which will be showcased at the gym on the last day of the session.
2013 12-week Spring Recreational Cheer Session – $244.08 (incl. HST)
MONDAYS, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – STARTS Monday, March 18 until Monday, June 10 - NO CLASS MONDAY, MAY 19
FRIDAYS, 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – STARTS Friday, March 22 until Friday, June 14 – NO CLASS FRIDAY, MARCH 29
HOW TO REGISTER
1) Click Registration link below
2) After reading, complete all required information.
3) To find the appropriate class, click ”Search” under Classes.
4) Review the classes. ENSURE you have chosen A WOLFPACK RECREATION CLASS.
5) Once satisfied with the time and date just Click on the “Register” link.
6) You will be returned to the Original Page.
7) Complete Remaining Information.
8) Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
9) Type your name in the box and hit submit.
A confirmation email will be sent to you and the admin desk.
REMEMBER – Spaces are NOT GUARANTEED until payment is received.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
Please call the gym at 905-844-4884 to make arrangements for payment.